Monday, December 28, 2009

A Visit With The Sisters

Well, I gave in. I went to New Jersey. I picked up my sister Irene who lives about 20 minutes from me and we met up with our sister Marge in Franklin Park, NJ. Where we visted with our oldest sister Joan who resides in a nursing home. Marge, Irene and myself see each other every couple of months (sometimes longer) but for me it has been years since I saw my oldest sister. We are a family of five, four girls, one boy. My brother was the missing link yesterday, he is not in the best of health and I think it would have been too much for him. I actually don't have very health siblings. Marge and myself are the healthy ones out of the bunch. But, enough of that. Our sister visit was good, we sat and talk about family, parents, kids, etc. Had lunch and doughnuts and coffee with our sister Joan before heading back to PA. And I'm glad that I gave in and went, as my siblings are all older then me, and one nevers knows how long anyone of us has here on Earth. I'm off this week from work, taking my unused vacation days. I really didn't do much today, but I'm tired. Tomorrow we will be checking out our weekly auction, I let you know what we find. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment