Friday, December 4, 2009

Blogging For Dummies

No,that's not my readers, it's my new book. Actually it's, Google Blogger For Dummies. After reading so many blogs for months now, I decided that I really wanted to improve upon ginnysyard. And not knowing much more then what I post on my blog now Les and I decided it was time to take a trip to the bookstore. Our favorite bookstore, Barnes & Noble. We had no problem in finding the dummies books, but boy I was not expecting the price. $24.99!! I better have a darn good blog when I done reading this book. We have lots to work on over the winter, my blog, our e-store for BlackDuck Antiques, Les' blog, etc. Other then our trip to the bookstore and moving some furniture (inventory for the antiques business) around, we didn't do much. I did go looking for insulated curtains/drapes this a.m. and ended up coming home and ordering them on-line from Country Curtains. I have ordered from them in the past and you my pay a bit more, but you can't beat the quality. Well, I'm going to start to read my book, keep checking back for the new and improved ginnysyard. And if you live in northeast PA, look out for some snow flakes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment