Friday, June 12, 2009

Wet, Soggy, Drippy

If I had new ducks that what I would name them. There really isn't anything new happening in my yard. I look forward to going out after work/dinner and I really have not been able to. Yesterday the fog rolled in a little after four and I couldn't see the pond by 5:00. I think we are going to have to go out and find some pepper plants to buy. Our seeds just ain't sprouting, I really think its just been too darn wet. Tansy is starting to bloom, Yeah!! Once its done I plan on relocating it, so we can walk on the sidewalk near the house, it must be a good four feet high and just about as wide. Here is hoping you have a great and sunny weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, HAPPY FRIDAY AND IT IS NOT RAINING....at least for now! I am tired of the rain, too. I have LOTS of weeding to do and plants to move..wanna come and help?
    I love the title of your post and those names for your ducks...if you had new ones..too funny! I love reading your blog.....have a wonderful weekend.
    ~~Patti~~

    ReplyDelete