Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sprouting

Well, finally all the seeds that we planted 2 1/2 weeks ago are finally starting to sprout. I guess the pass couple of warm days really helped. We started alot of gourd seeds, flowers to dry, and a couple of diffrent peppers. Tomato plants are all in and doing well. Still no internet at home, so I only get to read/blog at work, which isn't too hard as we are very slow. You see, I work for a high end new home builder, need I say more? No one is out there buying what we sell, keeping our fingers crossed for better days. Today is Les' B'day, spaghetti and meatballs is on the menu with Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. Strawberries are from our local farmers market, this is the second week we got them and they are great. Have a good afternoon/evening.

2 comments:

  1. Ginny, What flowers did you plant and you use them for drying??? I am curious! Sorry to hear you have no internet..I would go crazy! LOL I am looking forward to seeing your raised beds. AND I think I am coming to your home for dinner tonight..YUM!!! Happy Birthday to Les.
    ~~Patti~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry no Internet!

    Happy Birthday Les - sounds like a yummy meal!!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete