Sunday, February 1, 2015

One Month Closer Till.....

Hi Everyone, By the lack of my posts you can see I missed December and January, not sure what I did with all that time but I am back. I did keep up with everyone from time to time and when I could I did comment. So, the title of my post is One Month Closer, hmm...What could that mean. Well, it's one month closer to Spring and one month closer to our Tailgate Auctions. We had a great time doing them and meeting new people that Les decided he wanted to keep it going. Watch this blog, Les's facebook page, his blog and auctionzip for updates. I can tell you that they will be starting in April (weather permitting).

Speaking of weather, we are getting ready for another storm here in Pennsylvania and I know many of my followers are too. Soup is simmering on the stove in case we lose power tomorrow, snowblower is on the porch and the bird feeders will be re-filled later today. Firewood, candles, batteries are always at the ready, so we are good.

February is the month of many things here are a few;


Tomorrow is Groundhog Day, will he or won't he see is shadow?

Have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back! The snow ... its a comin' and its a deep one. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete