Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mid-Week, Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends.

It is a very sunny day here is Eastern Pennsylvania. I did not make it out to the shop yesterday to poke around for inventory but it is on my list of things to do today. Got my workout yesterday with shoveling snow, clearing off the cars, etc. It was beautiful as well yesterday and the sun felt so good!

We are still on schedule for are appointment tomorrow with a possible auction client. It will feel good to get out and socialize a bit, have not felt like going to far from my recliner and blanket of late, lol.

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. I see you are waste deep in snow up there !
    Makes the small amount we have hardly worth talking about, but the ice was quite something else.
    Keep spring thoughts, not too much longer.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete