Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Our Booth

From time to time I have spoken about our booth at Weil Antique Center and I thought it was about time I give you gals a look at what we have to offer. Our booth is a 9 x 10, I believe.

This is a picture of the back wall. The wire basket/shelf things are not old, but I got them at a good price and sometimes I can move things like that.


Who doesn't love chicken crates. It's been awhile seen we have been able to pick any up, but we got this one at our Tuesday Auction that Les and I work at.

Les and I both love signs, very surprised that this has not moved on yet. Also, in this picture is tobacco tins, buttons in mason jars, band boxes (not old) and a serving set of blue willow on the wall table.
So, there you have it. I have more but I don't want to bore everyone with photo's and this way I have more for another post.

While not all our merchandise is antique, it is what is selling in our region currently. And one must go with the flow or go broke :-).

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a good evening. Is is beautiful out here in Williams Township, PA.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny, has spring found you? It is a cold chilly evening here in Maine. Your booth looks terrific, and I would love to own the wooden chicken crate. I once can across one at a flea market, but it was a wee bit pricey...Time to throw another log on the fire! Greetings, Julie.

    ReplyDelete