Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring? What Spring?

Well this morning at 5:45 a.m. it was snowing to beat the bands, then rain, then sleet, then snow again. Delayed school openings not too far from us, oh my. Even the ducks are ticked off, I guess they thought they were heading outside today, seeing as it was Spring!! Township truck went by a short while ago, spreading salt!! And the weather weenies say we can expect more of this on Wednesday!! Well, let's hope between today and Wednesday's weather this will be our Onion snow and then we are done. I will not shovel anymore snow. How's that for showing them who's boss!! LOL. I was reminded by a very dear friend that it was time to change my header picture. She must have been reading my mind. That should happen in the next few days, I want the sun to be out before I go showing you early Spring at Ginnysyard. Have a great day friends.

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, it is snowing here as well, needless to say my girl's are none to happy. I knew the minute my husband put our snow blower away for the season he was tempting mother nature! Happy Spring to you.

    ReplyDelete