Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Header Picture

The new header picture is of our one acre pond. Taken this morning (1/12/11) after it stopped snowing. Looking at this picture made me forget all the hard work that waited for us in the driveway, LOL. Minivan is all packed, we did it yesterday before the snow started. We head off to Yardley, PA Thursday morning to set-up for our antique show. This is a new show for us. Hope the weather doesn't prevent the public in getting to us. Have a good evening and a great weekend if I don't get back here before then.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture! Good luck at the show..did you know I cannot resist decoys??my 11 yr old counts them to make sure I don't sneak anymore in the house lol,,I'm going straight to your online store from here :)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete