Thursday, May 21, 2009

Auctions

Good Afternoon, Auctions have kept Les and I busy the last two days. We have three Antique Shows coming up in June and needed to stock up the best that we could. Let me tell you, sit a auction for a day and you would think that there is NO RECESSION. We can't believe some of the prices things go for. So....needless to say, not much gardening/building of beds is getting done. We hope to correct that over the long holiday weekend. I'm at work today and my computer is giving me fits. I'm having trouble reading my favorite blogs. Don't work it's not your blogs, it's the computer. I will have Les help me tonite when I get home. Baby goslings are growing, and Buddy is still around, though he gets moved along by Papa Goose if he gets too near those babys. We bought a neat wooden hose reel, can't decide if I want to sell it or keep. We will post a picture soon. Have a good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment