Friday, March 1, 2013

First weekend of March

Good Evening All, We are gearing up for a busy weekend. We set-up at the Governor Wolf Historical Society today for our first antique show of the 2013 season. It was great to see many friends that we have not seen since last year. I will be my lonesome tomorrow as Les has a pick-up to do with one of the auctioneer's that we work for. But, I'm up for it as I will be surround by friends who are always eager to help out. Wish us luck! I already sold a cast iron Santa while we were setting up, so maybe that is a omen that we will have a good show.

Talk to you soon. Have a great night and weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great show! It has been ages since I've been to an antiques show. I have a craving to buy something, anything!

    ReplyDelete