Saturday, January 5, 2013

What a Friday

Without going into to much detail and bore the heck out of my readers Friday was not a good day financially for our household. Last January we purchased a 2008 Jeep Liberty (four wheel drive is a must on top of the hill). With that purchase the dealer included a lifetime engine warranty, not bad you say. What they did not tell us or even have written any where is that you must have what they call a engine flush once a year to keep the warranty in effect. Still, not bad we would only have to pay approx. $100.00 for this and we would be good to go for another year. I had a few minor issues with the Jeep and also asked that they look into them while it was there. Well............. $1700.00 later and my Jeep will be good as new or would that be used new? Ends up we need a power steering pump, a power steering rack, a alignment (cuz you need to do that after you replace the pump and rack), and rear brakes. Oh, and the engine flush. And we could not get the Jeep back in the same day! So, all my plans swirling around in my head for saving money and not having to charge anything flew right out the window. Not much I can do about it, but boy was I in a bad, bad mood yesterday. So much so, that I gave myself a headache. Feeling better today, but I am still poor :-( . Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have started to clean my work - home- our business office this week so that should keep me busy and out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment