Sunday, January 13, 2013

A picture or two

I promised that I would post pictures of our purchases from the auction last Tuesday but some how the days have been getting away from me. I did manage to snap two pictures of the wire basket though. We purchased two, one is in the shop. It was out of square so Les needed to work on it. They stack on top of each other. Les thought that they might have been a store display.

We do really well at our antique shows in New Jersey with wire/metal industrial look items so that is where they will be heading this Spring.

We did purchase other items and I will get some pictures of those items posted as well. In the mean time, What do you think of these cool baskets?






1 comment:

  1. Lovely old wire baskets, they would be perfect to keep gardening pots and gloves in place !
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete