Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Items on E-Crater

Good Evening Blog Friends. It's yet another chilly evening here in Williams Township, but the sun today was wonderful. So, while the sun was shining Les and I went up to our attic to go through our stash. We pulled down three totes of stuff of which most will be going on my e-crater store. Please check it out at the bottom of my blog. We have added some items and will be adding more over the next couple of days. If you are looking for anything in particular, let us know. You just never know what we have hidden away. Have a great evening and don't forget to check out my store.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Ginny~ I will be sure to check out your store, is this new? never noticed before. I know I have commented on your headers before but I really like the changes, especially Bambi standing there. :) How serene.
    Have a wonderful weekend,&
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Rosemary...X

    ReplyDelete