Friday, November 12, 2010

Can't Last Forever

The beautiful days that we have been having here in PA are what can't last forever. So, this morning (late morning I should say) after I returned from the grocery store, outside I went. I decided to run the lawnmower one more time, actually to run the gas out before its stored for the Winter. But, before I could do that I needed to move all the garden art. Benches, boxes, wagons, you name it, it's out there. Someone should keep an eye out on me when I'm at a auction, way too much "stuff" comes home with me. LOL!! So, after running the lawnmower out of gas, which happened to be right in the middle of the front lawn I needed to fill it with some more gas, but I was smart and only added a small amount. It is amazing though how far a little bit of gas goes. But, the lawn is mowed and "stuff" is piled in the rear of the yard waiting to be put away. And I feel good, weather is beautiful outside, and I was able to get things done. And besides I didn't want to do all the tasks waiting for me inside!!

1 comment:

  1. We have been lucky here too with the warm weather in CT. We were able to get a lot done this past weekend. I do have to admit, I have avoiding all of the leaf blowing!

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete