Friday, June 11, 2010

Gone Too Long

That's me, gone too long from blogging. I do read everyday all of the blogs that I follow, but I guess I didn't have anything to say. Still only working two days a week, so that is a bummer, but our Antiques Shows are now in full swing and that is keeping us busy. We were at Tinicum Park on Route 32 in Erwinna last Sunday and boy what a show we had. Our best ever, EVER!!! We started off to a slow start this year but after Sunday, we have happy faces :) :). We are also getting are house ready for a house guest in July. We have not seen a very dear friend in just about 40 years, so we are excited about that, but oh does our house need attention. I think it would be easier to throw out all the stuff that is in my way and start over. My garden is growing, got a small tomato on my Early Girl plant and the pepper plants have flowers, we are doing the pepper plants in containers along with a tomato plant, something new for us, but a less work work when you have rocks for soil :(. Tomorrow we are off to a auction, Les will be working the auction and with any luck I will be spending. We need to stock up after Sunday, a real problem that we are low on inventory (yeah right). Have a great weekend and don't for get to fly your flags on Monday, it's Flag Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment