Apple Pumpkin Ricotta Muffins
-
Apple and Pumpkin season arrive at the same time. So why not combine the
two and enjoy a tasty muffin for breakfast or coffee break. I used Goodland
app...
3 days ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS GINNY AND LES....I think of you guys often and look forward to your next visit. Wishing you guys the very best for 2012 --- and Ginny...I LOVE THAT FARMERS ALMANAC message!!! (although I had to go look up the word "presage"...to be sure)!! TO A HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...Love, Judy
ReplyDeleteWe woke to snow, it shall be a white Christmas. Merry Christmas Ginny and Best Wishes in the New Year. Julie of Dog Trot Farm
ReplyDeleteDear Ginny,
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, merry Christmas,
Hear the music, see the lights,
Frohe Weihnacht, Frohe Weihnacht,
Merry Christmas allerseits..
* * *
*.˛.°★。˛°.★**Schöne Weihnachten!*★* *˛. ˛ °_██_*。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。* ˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ♥ ˛* .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。 *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .: